Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Health update....................

Ok on November 28th I had the heart surgery to close the hole in my heart.  It was so scary to actually have surgery but I was excited to finally have these symptoms go away and get my life back. Well they did the surgery and when they were in my heart they could no longer find the hole!!! God healed me. It was amazing.  They said that there is a leaky heart valve but that it is somewhat normal.  So I am honored and in awe to have been healed by God and at the same time left stunned.  All my symptoms are back and in full affect and I'm back to square one iwth no answers as to why I am blacking out, having migraines, back pain, dizziness, numbness, blurred vision, etc..... I gave my body 6 weeks to heal and am still in pain and experiencing alot of blacking out. I am scared to drive and sometimes I have to but I am very careful.  I have a stress test with my cardiologist on Friday (in 3 days) and we will see if they can see anything else wrong with my heart because my EKG always comes back abnormal.  My follow up is on Tuesday and we will see what they find, if nothing than I will need to find another neurologist or just give up and wait til it gets even worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment