Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Back

Hey guys, I am back.  I now have a new addition and a new outlook on life. My life is even crazier than before!  Every day it seems that something new happens.  I am struggling with my health and searching for answers to my many symptoms and struggles through life but I am relying on God's strength to get me through it all.  I know that God does not give us anything that we cannot handle and everything I am going through will soon be a strong witnessing tool for me and so I have to choose to go through it with joy.  Anyway in this blog I hope to share my many joys of parenthood, my revelations in Christ, my struggles in life and health and my life long lessons that I learn along the way.  Hope you enjoy and hope there are people that can relate and that follow. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment